Thursday, November 8, 2007

hours in airports

Got to the airport in Brisbane this morning to find out that my flight is delayed by about 3 hours. Of course I got to the airport 2 hours early, like you're supposed ta, so now I get to sit for 5 hours in BNE. And this airport is shite. They did give me a food voucher though and I bought nachos, which were horrible. What the hell was I thinking?!
Anyway, I'm for sure going to miss my connecting flight in LA, unless by some miracle we arrive early and I can clear customs in like 10 minutes. (yeah right). And the next stupid flight out of LA doesn't leave until 215pm. So that means another almost 5 hours in LAX.
And I should finally get into SFO around 330pm.
My 17 hour travel day just turned into a 25 hour day.
Oh well.
What can you do?
I've been lucky so far with all my flights, so I guess it was bound to happen, right?
I just hope my luggage makes it.
Or not.
whatever.
Doesn't really matter at this point.

No comments: