Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Attack of the killer peanuts

We went out to a nice dinner with our group on our last night in Cusco and we ordered one guinea pig so everyone could try it. (I didn't, of course.) But my dad did. Then he started eating this stuffed potato thing that was on the plate and turns out part of what it was stuffed with was peanuts. So my dad got really sick because he's allergic to peanuts. He was rushed away in a cab back to the hotel to be sick the rest of the night.
I ordered shrimp pasta and one beer and when I got back to the hotel I felt really sick. But I was so tired I just slept and woke up feeling a little better. We didn't do much the next day. I was afraid to eat and basically just slept all afternoon/evening/night.
Today we are off to the Amazon and there is no electricity, so no blog posts. But I'll update from Lima and I'll post more pics and more about the inca trail when I get home. <3!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: