Thursday, November 8, 2012

Last night in Peru

Maaaaan. I haven't had much if an appetite since the 3rd day of the hike because I got a little sick and was feeling... just not right. I've been eating crackers and rice and not much of anything, skipping meals and whatever although not totally starving myself, still eating some stuff. So it's our last night in Peru and we traveled all day: from the jungle lodge in the amazon, by boat and bus to Puerto Maldanado then by plane to Cuzco and then to Lima. I was finally feeling better and hungry and we found a nice restaurant by the park and I ordered some Peruvian thing trying to eat something fitting on our last night ... and now I'm sick. Meh. My stomach hates me.

I wanted to post some nice summary of the trip or something, but I can't. Maybe tomorrow. For now sleepzzz.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: