Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Splitsville

Kelley woke up at the crack of dawn to head out to Versailles but I couldn't do it. I was so tired! I needed a day to sleep in and relax. We've been on the go, non-stop for 5/6 days, with two red eye flights/sleepless nights. So I slept for like 12 hours and it was glorious.
I was going to try to do some shopping and took the Metro to the super fancy mall but it was so overwhelming and if course amazingly expensive so I didn't really buy anything.









I could totally just lay around and read my book, but I'll probably go out and wander around our cute little neighborhood some more.
Last night we realized how close we are to the Pantheon.



I don't know, maybe it's time for some afternoon wine :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Rue Linné,Paris,France

No comments: