Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Langham Hotel in Auckland

First of all... don't hate.
I'm spending the majority of this trip in hostels and on friend's couches and getting here was like a 24 hour ordeal and so I wanted somewhere nice to crash for my first few days in Auckland. I asked Carley, who lived here for like 8 months, where the best hotel in town is and she recommended The Langham. She said it's where all the famous people stay when they are in town, so I naturally I took up residence :)


There was even a French Press in my room.

And the Langham boasts the nicest Spa in town.



In between the snail shower, wet sauna and dry sauna you are supposed to rub this shaved ice all over your body to stimulate your metabolism.

And the hot tub and pool were super fabulous.
I almost feel guilty.
Almost.

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

swanky!! what the hell is a snail shower?