Thursday, July 30, 2009

so basically, I work for the classiest company everrrr


Their marketing campaigns really resonate with our key demographic.

Inside of this Around the World Brochure are a bunch of set around the world itineraries with names like: "Miss Behave" that goes to San Francisco, Dublin and Tokyo, or "Miss Fit" that goes to LA, Miami, London, Amsterdam, Dar Es Salaam and Hong Kong or my favorite, "Miss Guided" that goes to LA, Guatemala, San Jose, Panama City, London, Vienna, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangkok. And Kelley said that people actually call and say "Hi, I want to get that Miss Behavin' thing."

But it is nice to have an instant set of friends where ever you go.

And I've met some of my favorite people on the planet through work.
So you know... I'm not complaining. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: