Saturday, October 13, 2007

attack of the bed bugs

Argh... bed bugs again. This time the tiny ones you can't see, which is far less traumatic, but the bites itch bad and are super annoying. And I realized it in the middle of the night, so then I had to try to get back in that bed and sleep and it was horrible. I really don't like these bed bugs.
Now we are back in rural China, up higher in the mountains staying in a Dong Village, and it is freakin' cold. I didn't really bring any warm clothes. Just one pair of jeans and one long sleeve shirt and a sweat shirt and a wind breaker. So I guess I'll be wearing all that stuff for like the next 4 days. Fun. We are off to do some trekking though, so I'm sure we will warm up. And I have my silk sleep sheet which makes it pleny cozy at night.
One week left in China.

No comments: