Wednesday, September 19, 2007

link to all my Egypt pics on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18446987@N00/sets/72157602063372868/

I just organized all of my Egypt pics on my flickr page, and I'll probably just stick to posting my pictures there from now on, because I don't like they way it works trying to post them within this blog. So some of the pics will be the same as the ones you have seen here already, but there are a bunch more on the flickr page. Also, I added descriptions to a lot of the photos, but I don't know if you see the descriptions when you view the photos as a slide show. I'm not sure. You might have to actually click on the photo to see the description. Anyway, enjoy. Now I'm officially done with Egypt and I can get ready for Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and China! Stay tuned.

lots of love,
marin

1 comment:

kat said...

I'm so excited to hear about all the yummy food!