Saturday, August 1, 2009

Auckland Harbour Bridge and Bungee

I took a little walk out on the Auckland Harbour Bridge and it was cool.




It was really freaking windy and I just kept thinking, "don't drop the camera, don't drop the camera."

I didn't bungee off this bridge because it's only like 40 meters, and I feel like if I'm going to do it I should just wait until Nevis near Queenstown where you're 170 meters up over a canyon. But in reality, I'd rather spend my money snowboarding. Going to look into the possibility of doing some heliboarding. I heard it's cheaper there than in most places and that would be sooooo epic!
But I had fun watching other people bungee.



And maybe I'll do it. I don't know. And for the record... I didn't NOT do it because I was afraid OK?! shiiiiiit.

No comments: