Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kelley's place in Ponsonby


It was so nice being able to stay with Kelley and experience "real" Kiwi life. (ie. living with no heat and insulation and with the tiniest bathroom sink with a separate spout for hot and cold water. confusing/annoying, but real life non the less, I guess.)

But her house gets great light, and her flatmate Bianca has fixed it up super cute.

And she lives in like one of the cutest poshest little neighborhoods in Auckland, Ponsonby and so I imagine her life is still pretty choice compared to most. I spent a night in with Kelley, swapping music, uploading photos and noshing on yummies.

And then on my last night in Auckland we went out with a few of her girl friends and had a really good time! I'll post those epic pics in a bit. Wifi is hella slow here and it's taking forever to upload my pics. But I'll get to those, I promise.
<3!

No comments: