Friday, August 14, 2009

partying with pro-snowboarders in wanaka


I feel like a few days/weeks ago I said I wanted to meet and party with some pro-snowboarders while I was here in NZ and now I can officially check that off the list.
tonight was hilarious!
it was so crowded.
the movie was sick.
a few of the guys were cute.
(devun walsh, gabe taylor and these two japanese guys who's names I can't remember)
but a few of the guys could have easily have passed for homeless.
the crowd and the other girls in the vip were amazing to watch.
the cops came.
danny kass gave me a pair of his new goggles.
score! (they are pretty ugly but I might use them any way because mine were hella fogging up today)
then an italian boy on a bike followed me home.
(but I left him outside on the sidewalk)
and tomorrow I'm gonna ride cardrona and watch the half pipe finals.
sweeeeet!

No comments: