Saturday, August 1, 2009

my last night in Auckland...

was heaps of fun, naturally. I love Kelley and all her friends. They were all so sweet and I'm so happy I got to meet and hang out with all of them. I hope they all come visit me in San Francisco soon. I was a little sad to leave this happy crew. (btw, when Kiwi's refer to "taking a picture" they say taking a "happy snap", lol)
The night started out with beers downtown with a bunch of STA'ers. It's funny to hear them talking about AA codeshares and folders and BIFL. The beer that I like in New Zealand is called Radler. It's hella good. (that makes a total of 3 beers in the world that I like. watch out now.)

Then we headed over to Ponsonby to this amazing little Tapas place where we had a few very nice bottles of wine.

The rest of night... and the rest of these pics... pretty much speak for themselves, I think. <3!


(these are blurry because you are seeing them through my eyes, lol. jk. it's cause I have a shitty lil camera that does horrible in low light.)


















No comments: