Thursday, August 6, 2009

I hella <3 Welly!


Oh man, Wellington is cool.

It is so hip and artsy and fun and yet also really clean and safe and beautiful.

I definitely like it here. I can see why my Brandon moved here. It has a very SF feel. (minus easy access to good mexican and asian food, lol)

Brandon and I spent the day just wandering around the city and hanging out in cafes. It was rad.

Josh told me that this city has more cafes and restaurants than Manhattan. Can that really be true?? I don't know, but maybe it is. There is definitely a huge cafe culture here and a really good vibe.






We got so lucky with the weather. It was an absolutely gorgeous day. Perfect for chillin out in the backyard.

And for strolling through town.

Wellington's parliament building is called the beehive. Because it looks like a beehive, eh.

It was such a lovely day! So thankful.

No comments: