Monday, August 10, 2009

I could have done without last night

Lsst night...
Where to begin?
It was pretty awful all the way around.
I had to stay in a 4 person dorm, which was more like a cabin and it smelled like puke. I didn't see any puke, but I definitely smelled it. all night long.

The beds were horrible. really soft with a huge like dip in the middle and now my back is killing me. at least I was only there for one night.
We were in this random out of the way place and it was just us, so the collective "we" decided to have a dress up party. Tight and Bright was the theme. I figured that surely in my suitcase I had some tight and bright. I thought about my outfit for all of about 2 seconds. But some of these people went all out.

They bought tights and make up and took it way way too far.

I provided the pre-party tunes, they provided the hilarity.

Not that I don't like to have fun, cause believe me I do. But fun for me, does not look like this.

this is more like my worst nightmare.

thank goodness for alcohol. (and pills, lol)

and there was no wifi or internet either. it truly was like being in my own personal hell.

but everybody else had fun. and I mean, it wasn't thaaaat bad. it was just not the way I'm used to partying. (I'm used to being backstage or up in the VIPeee, hanging out with grown ups, having real conversations about life and politics and religion and love). I like to drink to relax not to make myself sick. and I like to go out to socialize and talk with people. I do not see the point of playing loud drinking games all night. Well, I guess it's what you do when you are trying to get the girls trashed so it's easier to get laid. It's cool. I get it. It's the type of stuff we used to do when we were like 16. Except even then, I feel like we were so so so much cooler. infinitely cooler, lol.
(P.S. it really is true that almost all Aussie girls are complete sluts and whores and I don't think they'd even mind me saying that. they are proud of their partying ways. and also, it's true that british girls tend to be obsessed with self tanner and put it on like everyday, which gives them this weird uneven random glow. i'm not hatin, I'm just sayin.)

1 comment:

Talie said...

hahahahahaha... OMG.... that is like a personal hell, huh?!

<3 makes u realize how good we have it here, huh?